Plummet down a near-vertical free fall after the floor drops out from underneath your feet on these four massive six-story aqua-drop body slides.
Height Requirement: 48” in bare feet minimum
Ride Safety Information
- Plummet down a near‑vertical free fall after the floor drops out from underneath your feet on these four massive six‑story aqua-drop body slides.
- Maximum weight limit 300 pounds per rider.
- Riders are required to maintain the proper riding position – arms crossed over their chest, legs crossed at the ankles, and back flat against the slide.
- Guests must have four functioning extremities.
- Forearm casts, full arm casts, braced arm casts, foot or lower leg casts, full leg casts, cervical collars or neck braces, or broken collar bones are not permitted.
- Access to the attraction requires climbing several flights of stairs. Guests will have to ascend the slide tower and be capable of safely entering the slide, on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
- NOTE: Loose articles are not permitted, including, but not limited to: piercings, necklaces, rings, T-shirts or rash guards.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.