There is one thing this water slide has that all the rest of them do not. A raft. And what does a raft allow riders to do? Embark on the treacherous journey of Storm Surge with family and friends. Whether a pair of two or a group of four, this slide takes riders along the green and teal path of a powerful storm as it picks up and moves water with ease. Climb up towards the sky 76 feet to join the storm’s water cycle from the very top. As soon as the raft sets sail, riders feel the rush of the water seize the float pushing them to the splash pool at the bottom. Before they can reach the water’s final destination, riders are pitched into quick turns and unexpected drops. Once the waters have a hold of you, there is no turning back. Only the storm waters can take them to the splash pool at the bottom. Take cover…there’s a storm-a-brewin’!
Height Requirement: 46” in bare feet minimum
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- Family tube slide with high-banked turns, sudden drops, and a winding twisting pathway ending in a 24" deep pool.
- Maximum weight limit 1,000 pounds per raft.
- Maximum of 4 riders per raft.
- Riders must cross their legs with their back against the tube, holding on to the handles at all times. All riders must be evenly distributed throughout the raft.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities.
- Forearm casts, full arm casts, braced arm casts, foot or lower leg casts, full leg casts, cervical collars or neck braces, or broken collar bones are not permitted.
- Access to the attraction requires climbing several flights of stairs. Guests will have to ascend the slide tower and be capable of safely entering the raft, on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
- Please use caution when entering and exiting as the raft may shift. The raft and surrounding area may also be slippery.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.