Magnum XL-200’s track runs directly through Cedar Point Shores. But this iconic roller coaster isn’t the only ride giving out airtime. Located on the same structure as Point Plummet, Portside Plunge features two water slides that provide thrills starting from five stories in the air. These aren’t your typical inner tube slides where you sit back and enjoy the ride. This is a thrill of a different kind. Starting in an enclosed tunnel, riders are sent into complete darkness with no sense of direction for the path in front of them. Twists and turns suddenly turn into bright open sunlight as the blue slide turns to white and yellow. Before they know it, they are dropped down an airtime hill into the splash pool below. Grab a one-person inner tube or grab a friend and a two-person inner tube to take these slides on.
Height Requirement: 48” in bare feet minimum
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- Two single rider partially enclosed serpentine tube slides ending in a 42 inch deep pool.
- Maximum weight limit 300 pounds for single riders and 400 pounds for double riders.
- Riders are required to maintain the proper riding position – sitting face forward in a tube, holding onto tube handles with legs extended forward.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities.
- Forearm casts, full arm casts, braced arm casts, foot or lower leg casts, full leg casts, cervical collars or neck braces, or broken collar bones are not permitted.
- Access to the attraction requires climbing several flights of stairs with a tube. Guests will have to ascend the slide tower and be capable of safely entering the tube, on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
- Please use caution when entering and exiting as the tube may shift. The tube and surrounding area may also be slippery.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.