Picture this: You’re walking through a field when a bird of prey dives from the heavens, snatches you up and then proceeds to take you on a terrifying journey to wherever it pleases. That’s how riders will feel while on Raptor, as their feet dangle through 3,790 feet of track filled with a 100-foot vertical loop, two inverted corkscrews, a zero gravity roll and the world’s first ever cobra roll. We’re out of breath just listing it all off. Flying at speeds of 57 m.p.h., riders bob and weave through the sky and are never ready for what’s coming next. Although it’s been joined by other high flying birds since its opening in 1994, it’s still staking claim in the air and protecting its hunting grounds down below. The 2 minute and 16 second flight will remind anyone why it’s the top of the food chain. This is one unforgiving apex predator, so be ready to catch some serious air when Raptor catches you.
Height Requirement: 54” minimum
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- A high-speed, inverted looping roller coaster which turns riders upside down six times. Riders will experience weightlessness and rapid movements from side to side.
- A shoulder harness with a between-the-legs safety belt secures each rider over the head and across the chest.
Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size. A test seat is located at the ride entrance which can be used to ensure proper fit and comfort prior to waiting in line.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities. One functioning arm that includes a hand is required to ride.
- Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be below the knee.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, or broken collar bone not permitted to ride. Casts are not permitted on this ride.
Guests with any prosthesis must consult with Guest Services or Frontier Town Guest Services prior to waiting in line or riding. Leg prosthetics are not permitted on this ride. Guests should check with Guest Services or Frontier Town Guest Services to determine if they are eligible to ride without the prosthetic. Guests with any upper extremity prosthesis must ensure the device is properly secured or removed prior to riding.
Alternatively, guests with certain amputations may be able to ride with the use of a separate full body harness provided the guest has remaining leg and arm remnants to be secured by the harness. Leg prosthetics are not permitted on this ride. Guests should check with Guest Services to determine if they are eligible to ride using the full body harness.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into the seat.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- A wheelchair lift is available to transport guests to the ride platform. Please use the phone at the base of the lift to request assistance. Limit one rider in wheelchair and one companion in lift at a time.
- WARNING: This ride contains strobe lighting.
- Visit our Guest Assistance page for additional Accessibility information.