There's nothing quite like a drive in the park on a beautiful day, especially when you're driving a scaled-down replica of a 1910 Cadillac touring car. The Model Thirty was one of the first of its kind to offer a closed body, but on this leisurely drive you will want the top down. Up to four people can take this track around the wooded land below Raptor and Valravn. You can’t miss the station along the Main Midway giving off the classic amusement park atmosphere. But as soon as you put your foot on the pedal, you’re transported into another time and place. Drive through what it was like back when the word “teenager” wasn’t used, and the fastest speed limit you could find was 15 mph. Today’s teenagers don’t have to worry while on Cadillac Cars because a license isn’t required. Anyone can take the wheel and enjoy a relaxing and scenic quarter-mile ride.
Height Requirement: 48” tall to ride alone OR be accompanied by a Supervising Companion. Hand held infants are not permitted.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- An antique styled gas-powered car that is driven by the rider on a designated track for up to four riders per car.
- A shared seatbelt secures all riders in the row across the thighs and pelvis.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg.
- Guests who are not able to steer and press the accelerator must have another rider to accompany them to drive.
- Guests with a cervical collar or neck brace are not permitted to ride.
- Guests with a visual impairment must ride with another rider who meets the requirements to drive.
- Guests must be able to demonstrate seated postural control and appropriate observed behavior or ride with a supervising companion in the rear seat.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and into the seat of the car.
- Please remember that inattentive drivers may bump you from behind. To avoid injury, please use caution while riding and while entering and exiting the ride.
- Visit our Guest Assistance page for additional Accessibility information.