Before you can walk, you need to crawl. Before you drop from unheard of heights at blistering speeds, you need to ride a coaster built just for beginners. Giving child-sized thrills for over 35 years, Wilderness Run gives a glimpse of what else can be conquered in the future at Cedar Point. The 19-foot first hill and turns will keep riders coming back for more. With kid-friendly hills and speeds up to 6 miles per hour, this is like riding with roller coaster training wheels for those young thrill seekers out there. As riders are taken for an exciting adventure through the backwoods of Camp Snoopy, they’ll earn their stripes for when they’re ready to move onto the bigger coasters. Just one ride and they’ll be ready to see what taller and faster ride is next. Before you know it, they’ll be a few inches taller and ready to take on the wildest rides around.
Height Requirement: 36" tall to ride alone. Guests over 54" tall must be accompanied by a child.
- 19 Feet
- 6 MPH
- 50 Seconds
Ride Safety Information
- A junior steel rollercoaster with mild drops, bumps, and turns.
- This ride only accommodates one rider over 54" per car.
- A shared lap bar is positioned above the laps of all riders in the row. An individual seatbelt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, or braced arm cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- A wheelchair lift is available to transport guests from the Exit to the ride platform. Please signal the host at the exit to request assistance. Limit one rider in wheelchair and one companion in lift at a time.
- WARNING: This ride contains strobe lighting.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.