Bring your sea legs…and your wings while you’re at it. Because where most ships sail, this one flies 65 feet into the air. Grab a first mate and board this maritime ship at port just inside the front gate. You won’t find a swaying ship like this on the waves of Lake Erie. As it rocks into its own wave of energy, you’re left gazing at the ground and staring at the sky in equal measure. No other seafaring journey compares to the lurch and lean of this magnificent voyage. And only one ship could handle such a treacherous passage between the sea and the sky. No matter the seat waves and air will be caught from stem to stern. Let’s hope that you, the sailor, can manage the insane thrills that can only be found on Ocean Motion. Now do you know the ropes enough to take charge of the only voyage meant to be high and dry?
Height Requirement: 48" tall to ride alone OR 39" tall and accompanied by a supervising companion.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- A swinging ship that produces a feeling of weightlessness as it swings back and forth.
- A shared lap bar is positioned above the laps of all riders in the row.
- Riders between 39" and 48" tall must be seated in the center two rows of the ship and sit towards the middle of the row with their supervising companion.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities.
- Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be below the knee.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, or braced arm are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is mainstreamed via the ride entrance. Riders will have to transfer into the seat, on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
- Please use caution, as the ride unit may shift when entering and exiting.
- Visit our Guest Assistance page for additional Accessibility information.