Take your definition of “swing set” and throw it away because Skyhawk is going to completely change the way you think of the backyard staple. With two massive swinging arms that stretch 84 feet in length and hold up to 20 passengers on each side, you’ll soon realize that playtime just got a whole lot more intense. Riders are rocked forward and backward, each time flinging higher and higher. Ultimately, Skyhawk’s unique pneumatic technology allows for a strong push that carries riders more than 12 stories into the air. One ride on this thing and you’ll never be able to look at an ordinary swing the same way again.
Height Requirement: 48” minimum
Ride Safety Information
- A high speed ride featuring two giant swinging arms with 20 seats on each arm. Riders will be pushed towards the sky and experience weightlessness as they reverse direction.
- An individual lap bar with safety belt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size. A test seat is located at the ride entrance which can be used to evaluate proper fit and comfort prior to waiting in line.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities.
- Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Guests with any type of prosthesis should not ride unless they can ensure the device is properly secured and will remain in place during the ride. Guests with any leg prosthesis must consult with Guest Services or Town Hall prior to waiting in line or riding.
- Alternate access is mainstreamed via the ride entrance. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into the seat.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- NOTE: Glasses may only be worn on this attraction if they are secured with an athletic strap. Glasses may not be held in the hands of riders while riding.
- The manufacturer prohibits persons with a fear of heights from riding Skyhawk.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.