NOTE: This attraction is not scheduled to be open during HalloWeekends.
Whoever came up with the saying, “whatever you do, don’t look down,” obviously never had the pleasure of being carried into the clouds on Sky Ride. On this epic gondola journey, riders are leisurely lifted 92 feet in the air over a half mile and treated to 360-degree views of Cedar Point, Lake Erie and the magnificently landscaped gardens below. This ride could be considered more scenic than walking from Corkscrew to Midway Carousel or vice-versa. Along its journey over the Main Midway, you are brought eye-level with the daring Raptor. The bright colors of the gondola will keep guests below looking up at the sky as you pass by. There is no better way to get from point A to point B than a ride giving a vantage point of the whole park. So it’s safe to say that while making your way up, you’ll want to look left, right, backwards, forwards and without a doubt…down.
Height Requirement: 48” tall to ride alone OR be accompanied by a supervising companion.
Ride Safety Information
- A cable car ride with gondolas suspended from an overhead moving cable.
- Maximum weight – 680lb. per cabin.
- A door with a safety lock secures the ride unit to secure the riders.
- Guests must have at least one functioning arm with a minimum of two functioning extremities. Hand held infants and guests who do not have appropriate observed behavior must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to walk up the stairs to a second story platform, take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up into the ride unit.
- Please use caution, as the ride unit may shift when entering and exiting.
- Wheelchairs cannot be accommodated in the gondolas, and must be left at the bottom of the exit stairs.
- Visit our Guest Assistance page for additional Accessibility information.