All aboard! When this train departs the station, you’ll want to make sure you’ve got a seat. Why, you ask? Well, because the park is one of the few left in the world to operate authentic coal-fired steam locomotives. This railway excursion takes passengers on a two-mile trip over bridges and through Boneville. This cast of silly characters reenacts life on the American frontier, including shootouts, classroom lessons, fire brigades and singing workers. When the conductor blows his whistle, just be ready for boarding and a great time.
Height Requirement: 46" tall to ride alone OR be accompanied by a Supervising Companion. Guests less than 46" tall must sit in the center of the bench, not on the outside edge.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- Authentic coal-fired steam engine that transports passengers along a circle track in the back section of the park. There are two stations, Main Station located near Iron Dragon and Frontier Station located near Maverick.
- Riders must be able to demonstrate seated postural control and appropriate observed behavior or ride with a supervising companion.
- Alternate Access is to the right of the turnstile at Main Station and in center of station at Frontier Station. Riders must be capable of stepping up onto the train. Wheelchairs can be folded and loaded on the train.
- A special car and ramp are available for those unable to board without leaving their wheelchair.
- Service animals are permitted to ride.
- Visit our Guest Assistance page for additional Accessibility information.