Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center
The Cedar Point Sports Center is now under construction and excitement is building for the inaugural season of operation beginning in March of 2017!
Opening in 2017, Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center welcomes youth sports tournaments and families to the ultimate destination where sports and family fun come together!
Sports Force Parks will host a myriad of youth sports tournaments and includes:
- (9) multi-purpose synthetic turf fields
- (4) NCAA regulation baseball fields
- (8) NCAA regulation soccer and lacrosse fields
- (1) championship baseball and softball stadium
- (1) ADA-accessible community use field
- Sport-specific training areas
But Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center is more than sports. Families attending tournaments can enjoy other great activities like:
- Golf - an 18-hole miniature golf course will keep everyone entertained
- Trampolines - bounce and play on the trampoline structure; safe, fun and healthy for kids of all ages
- Ropes Course - towering more than 25' into the air, climb and traverse this fun and active challenge
- Great Lawn - play cornhole or watch movies; it's the perfect outdoor activity area
- The Promenade - grab a sandwich at Subway or check out park merchandise; kids can also enjoy a fantastic playground structure
- Pro Shop & Photography Center - pick up tournament merchandise and select equipment, or purchase professional photos taken during your tournament
Coaches and teams looking to play at Sports Force Parks can visit sportsforceparkssandusky.com to learn more, make reservations and book a tournament.
Phase two of the Cedar Point Sports Center will see the introduction of a new Erie Metroparks experience, with development of the land at the waterfront with biking trails, scenic spaces to relax and unparalelled views of Lake Erie and Cedar Point in the distance.
Development opportunities exist at Cedar Point Sports Center. Interested parties are invited to contact us at 419-609-5723 for more information.