Guaranteed Entry with an Overnight Stay with valid Admission Ticket or Season Pass
Our Safety Measures
The safety of our guests and associates has always been, and will always be our top priority. We want to assure you that our team is 100% committed to ensuring a safe and fun visit as we work alongside industry experts and government officials toward this shared goal.
By visiting the property, you voluntarily assume all risk related to exposure to COVID-19.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures – for you, our other guests and our associates. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting the property. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
If you are exhibiting any COVID-19 related symptoms, you should not enter or remain in the property.
Help keep each other healthy.
Guidelines for a Safe Visit
- Avoid close contact and put distance between yourself and those outside your immediate household.
- Stay at least 6 feet/ 2 meters from other people and do not gather in groups. This includes both indoor areas of the hotel and outside areas such as pools and the beach.
- Gatherings of more than 10 people are not permitted at any time anywhere on the property. We will be unable to seat parties of more than 10 at any of our food & beverage locations.
- Wash your hands frequently; avoid touching your face.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or use the inside of your elbow.
- Monitor your health and be alert for symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or other symptoms of COVID19. Report these symptoms to a member of our safety team immediately.
- Be alert, read and understand of all informational and directional signage throughout the property.
- Stay up to date on guidance from the CDC at cdc.gov/coronavirus.
Keeping You Safe
- Our associates have completed comprehensive training regarding COVID19 and are subject to daily temperature and health screenings.
- A temperature check and health declaration will be required at check-in.
- All guests and associates are required to wear a mask wherever or whenever possible, especially when it’s not as easy to maintain social distancing.
- We have added hand sanitation stations throughout the property. Please use them frequently.
- Our already extensive cleaning processes have been enhanced in both rigor and frequency. We use hospital grade disinfectants throughout the property.
- We have designated a sanitization specialist that is focused on procedures, cleaning and inspections.
- Additional staff has been added to ensure high-touch surfaces are being sanitized with increased frequency.
- Housekeepers have been allotted additional time per room to ensure proper sanitation after guests depart.
- Food & beverage outlet capacity has been reduced to ensure social distancing.
Temperature Screening Notice
Upon arrival, your temperature will be taken. Anyone with a temperature higher than 100.4 degrees will not be permitted into the property. Temperature screening does not prevent the spread of COVID-19. Current medical information suggestions that individuals without any symptoms (i.e., asymptomatic) may nevertheless be infected with COVID-19 and still transmit the virus to others. For this reason, taking temperatures does not eliminate the need to practice other steps to avoid the spread of the virus such as maintaining social distancing best practices, wearing a mask, frequent hand washing and disinfecting, following all posted instructions while visiting the park and performing a self-assessment for the presence of COVID-19 related symptoms.
If you are exhibiting any COVID-19 related symptoms, you shouldn't enter or remain in the property.
Health Screening Questionnaire
In the past 14 days, have you…
- Experienced any of the following symptoms that are not caused by a known chronic health condition?
- Fever (100.4°F / 38°C or higher)
- Difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Unusual fatigue
- Cold or flu-like symptoms
- Sore throat
- Repeated shaking / chills
- New loss of taste or smell
- Been in direct contact with a close relative, roommate or neighbor who has been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Been told by a health care professional you may have been exposed to COVID-19?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, we invite you visit the property on a future date.
If you answered no to all of the questions above, please proceed to our health screening location.
Changes in Services
- When possible, please contact the front desk by telephone instead of in person if you should require anything during your stay.
- Utilize credit cards instead of cash whenever possible for transactions throughout the property.
- For hotel guests staying multiple nights, we will only provide housekeeping on the 3rd day after checkin. Prior to the 3rd day, we will not enter your room unless specifically requested by you, or in an emergency situation. We are unable to enter your room or provide service while any guest is inside the room. Specific requests can be made through the front desk.
- Elevators should only be shared with others from the same household.
- In the pool area, food & beverage is not permitted. Do not move or rearrange the pool furniture.
- Guests must provide their own chairs, towels and games for the beach.
- The guest laundry area is limited to one guest at a time. Please contact the front desk for access.
- If available, gym capacity is limited.
- Social distancing will be enforced on our shuttles, which will result in reduced capacity.
- It is not necessary to visit the front desk to check out. Guests can following direction in their email to confirm their departure.
Before You Leave Home
Everything you need to know before arriving at the park, including planning your visit and what to bring with you.
When You Arrive
Learn about the process of arriving at the park, including details on parking, getting through the front gate, temperature checks and more.
When You're in the Park
What to expect once you're in the park, including what attractions are open, contactless payments and more.
Your Overnight Stay Experience
Everything you need to know about your overnight experience, including safety guidelines to ensure your stay is fun and safe.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to the most common questions about visiting the park.
BY VISITING THE PARK, YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO COVID-19
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures - for you, our other guests, and our associates. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting the park. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
If you are exhibiting any COVID-19-related symptoms, you should not enter or remain in the park.
Help keep each other healthy.