Tickets Available Online Only - Reservations Required for Visits from Oct. 3 - Nov. 1
Tickets are not sold at the park. 2020 Season Passes good for the 2021 season.
When You're In the Park
You’re here and that means it’s time for fun! To help you enjoy your day, here’s what you’ll see and experience inside the park.
Reminders and Protocols
The coronavirus has created a new way of life for everyone, so you’ll see lots of reminders throughout the park to:
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds. We have many hand sanitizer stations all through the park.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Wear your face covering at all times. Face coverings should completely cover the nose and mouth, and not have exhalation valves or vents, which allows virus particles to escape.
- Face coverings may only be removed when experiencing water rides, while dining or when inside the RelaxZones, located throughout the park. In the RelaxZone, you may remove your face covering, provided social distancing of 6ft/2m is maintained between your party and other guests.
- Maintain 6’ social distance from other park guests and associates.
- Be in the know about all things Cedar Point with our mobile app. You can find nearby hand sanitizer stations, restrooms, open dining locations and available attractions and rides.
- Use contactless forms of payment, including credit cards, Apple Pay and Android Pay.
- For the comfort of all guests, smoking is only permitted in the designated smoking area, which is located just outside the Main Gate.
Everyone knows restrooms can be a source of germs, so we want you to know we are following strict guidelines to help you have a safe experience. We are:
- Sanitizing restrooms frequently throughout the day.
- Deep cleaning restrooms at the end of each day.
- Monitoring traffic within restrooms to allow for social distancing.
Because we’re all in this together, please make sure to wash your hands after using the restroom.
Rides and Attractions
To maintain social distancing and avoid the spread of germs, here’s what you’ll see and experience at our rides and attractions:
- Some areas, rides and attractions are not conducive for social distancing and are closed for now. See the mobile app for Cedar Point’s open attractions.
- Wait lines for open rides and attractions will be marked for social distancing.
- Some seats and rows will be unavailable to accommodate social distancing.
- Seats, restraints, headrests and armrests will be sanitized frequently.
Ride Access Passes
To maintain social distancing in their queues, a free Access Pass is required to ride Millennium Force, Maverick, Top Thrill Dragster and Steel Vengeance.
- Access Passes are distributed twice per day near each ride’s entrance around 12:00 and 4:30 p.m.
- A limited amount of Access Passes are available each day.
- One Access Pass per guest, per ride.
- Access Passes will not be replaced if lost.
We know delicious, fun food is a special part of the Cedar Point experience and we’ve got you covered. Here’s what you’ll see and experience when enjoying our scrumptious food and beverages:
- Some tables have been removed for social distancing.
- Distancing is marked on the floor for wait lines.
- All disposable products, including pre-wrapped utensils.
- Plastic barriers between guests and associates.
- Contactless payments, including credit card, Apple Pay and Android Pay are encouraged.
- Check out Mobile Food Ordering on our mobile app. Order from select locations at the park, check in at the restaurant and pick up. It’s fast, easy and touchless!
Shops, Merchandise and Games
- Social distancing must be maintained at all of our retail and game locations.
- It’s very important to continue wearing your mask in these locations.
- Contactless payment is encouraged where possible.
- All of our indoor entertainment locations have been closed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Leave Home
Everything you need to know before arriving at the park, including planning your visit and what to bring with you.
When You Arrive
Learn about the process of arriving at the park, including details on parking, getting through the front gate, temperature checks and more.
When You're in the Park
What to expect once you're in the park, including what attractions are open, contactless payments and more.
Your Overnight Stay Experience
Everything you need to know about your overnight experience, including safety guidelines to ensure your stay is fun and safe.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to the most common questions about visiting the park.
BY VISITING THE PARK, YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO COVID-19
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures - for you, our other guests, and our associates. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting the park. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
If you are exhibiting any COVID-19-related symptoms, you should not enter or remain in the park.
Help keep each other healthy.