Tickets Available Online Only - Reservations Required for Visits from Oct. 3 - Nov. 1
Tickets are not sold at the park. 2020 Season Passes good for the 2021 season.
Before You Leave Home
Staying safe means staying informed, and we want you to have essential information before you arrive.
Cedar Point is open with limited capacity in the park so you can maintain proper social distancing from other guests. Please provide information about the current health of family and friends coming with you to the park. Here are details about what to do, what to pack, and what you can expect.
What to Do Before You Leave Home
1. Reservations and Date Selection - For Visits from Oct. 3 - Nov. 1
Season Passholders are required to schedule the day of their visit through our online reservation portal or the Store tab on the Cedar Point mobile app for any visit occurring from October 3 through November 1. Please note that your preferred visit date may not be available if park capacity is reached.
If you have already purchased a Season Pass, please have your Season Pass number available. Select the quantity of reservations for your group. You may select up to 14 people. On the next screen, you will be able to select an available visit date for your group. Following the date selection, please enter your valid Season Pass number(s). Once the barcodes have been validated, you will be able to schedule your reservation(s).
If you have not purchased a Season Pass yet, please purchase your Season Pass online or through our mobile app. Once you have the barcode number in your order confirmation, you will be able to make your online reservation.
After you have made the reservation, you will receive a confirmation screen and shortly thereafter, an email confirmation. These will help you confirm that the transaction was processed.
The reservation will be attached to your Season Pass and you will only need to present that to be scanned for entry. Please note that each person must have a valid Season Pass or ticket to enter the park in addition to the reservation.
Day Ticket Guests
- Specific day tickets must be purchased online in advance before visiting the park. You will be asked to select a specific date for your visit as part of the purchase transaction process and a reservation will automatically be added to your ticket for any visit occurring from October 3 through November 1.
- Good-any-day tickets or tickets purchased through a third-party reseller such as Discount Drug Mart or a company/organization do not need to make a separate reservation. You may visit the park on any public operating day.
- Guests staying at a Cedar Point Resorts property, including Season Passholders are guaranteed a reservation. Season Passholders will need to secure a reservation in advance - online or at the hotel front desk - before entering the park. All other Resort tickets will include a reservation on tickets purchased as part of their overnight package or at the hotel front desk.
- If you need to purchase a parking pass, we recommend you do so before visiting the park to limit guest/associate contact at the parking tollbooth.
2. Complete the pre-entry health assessment.
- On the day of your visit, open the mobile app and complete the Health Assessment Questionnaire. Only one questionnaire is required per group. This must be completed each time you visit the park.
- If your group does not pass the health assessment, we will ask you to reschedule your visit to a different date.
3. What to pack before you arrive.
- A valid Season Pass (physical card or digital version in the Cedar Point mobile app) or pre-paid ticket for each guest.
- A face covering for each guest. Face coverings should completely cover the nose and mouth, and not have exhalation valves or vents, which allows virus particles to escape.
- A mobile phone with the Cedar Point app downloaded and "Location Services" enabled. At least one person in your group must have this, but we recommend as many guests as possible have the app downloaded to their mobile device.
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Leave Home
Everything you need to know before arriving at the park, including planning your visit and what to bring with you.
When You Arrive
Learn about the process of arriving at the park, including details on parking, getting through the front gate, temperature checks and more.
When You're in the Park
What to expect once you're in the park, including what attractions are open, contactless payments and more.
Your Overnight Stay Experience
Everything you need to know about your overnight experience, including safety guidelines to ensure your stay is fun and safe.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to the most common questions about visiting the park.
BY VISITING THE PARK, YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO COVID-19
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures - for you, our other guests, and our associates. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting the park. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
If you are exhibiting any COVID-19-related symptoms, you should not enter or remain in the park.
Help keep each other healthy.