Print & GoSave Time and Money! Buy and print your tickets at home. Buy Now
Cedar Point Marina« Go Back
Seasonal Dock Amenities
- Floating pier system
- Rest rooms and showers
- Fuel docks
- Dockside pool and whirlpool spa
- Gated dock areas
- 24-hour security
- Dockside pump-out (not available on Express Docks)
- Pedestrian access to Cedar Point
- Two Marina Platinum Passes
- Eight Castaway Bay Indoor Waterpark Day Passes
- Dockholder Discounts
- Early Entry to Cedar Point (1 hour before general public)
Two restaurants, the upscale Bay Harbor with its fresh seafood and steak fare; and the award-winning Famous Dave’s Legendary Pit Bar-B-Que, are located in the Cedar Point Marina and welcome boating enthusiasts.
For current rates and promotions, please call the Marina office at 419-627-2334 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Nearly 100 guest docks are available at the Cedar Point Marina, ranging in size from 30 to 125 feet. Single reservations are taken with at least one days’ notice. A credit card is required to make reservations. Fleets of 10 or more can reserve space except on holidays. Please call 419.627.2334 for overnight reservations.
You’ll also enjoy these services: fuel, pump-out station, dockside water & electric, restrooms & showers, picnic area and laundry facilities. 50' docks also include cable TV.
Also, if you stay overnight, you'll take advantage of Early Entry to Cedar Point (1 hour before the general public).
For a nominal fee, dockage is available for boaters wishing to enjoy a few hours at the restaurants along the waterfront at Cedar Point. Please visit the Marina Office for your dockage assignment.
- Discounted Cedar Point tickets
- Early Entry into Cedar Point
- Complimentary WiFi in the Marina Store
- Outdoor pool & spa
- Beach access
- Two-minute walk to Cedar Point
- Specialty marine and convenience shopping
- Guest laundry facilities
- Courtesy shuttle service on Cedar Point Peninsula
Cedar Point Dockage Application
Cedar Point & Castaway Bay Marina Maps