Who said swings are for kids? Strap in for some big-kid fun because this ride was designed with thrill seekers in mind. It’s part nostalgia, part traditional swing, and all flying high. Feel the exhilaration of a bird in flight as the ride’s mighty arms extend outward at a 45-degree angle. Windseeker’s dizzying height of 301 feet (yes, that’s over 30 stories) promises views of almost the entire park and beyond on a clear day.
What’s more, Windseeker is two rides in one, offering a totally different experience at night! When the sun goes down, the fun lights up with Windseeker’s elaborate light show. As the swinging chairs ride to the top of the tower, a supernatural light display comes to life with a kaleidoscope of colorful patterns and shapes.
Height Requirement: 52” minimum
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- A chair swing ride while spreading its arms, swings riders in a circular motion at a 45 degree angle at speeds up to 30 miles per hour as the swings climb the tower.
- Maximum weight – 304 lb. per rider.
- An individual lap bar and a between-the-leg safety belt secures each rider.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg.
- Guests must have a minimum of one full functioning leg (excluding prosthesis) and one leg amputated below the knee.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Guests with any prosthesis must consult with Guest Services or Town Hall prior to waiting in line or riding.
- Alternate access is mainstreamed via the ride entrance. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into the seat.
- Please use caution when entering and exiting as the ride unit may shift. Do not use the ride restraints for support as they will shift.
- WARNING: This ride contains strobe lighting.
- Visit our Guest Assistance page for additional Accessibility information.