It’s official: three is no longer a crowd…it’s a crowd-pleaser. Rising 25-feet off the ground and bringing more scramble than the park ever thought imaginable, Troika is fun to the third power for everyone. Named after the Russian word meaning “group of three”, this ride is sure to ramp up anyone’s thrill level, especially those that enjoy it together. Grab friends and family to experience this whirl wind of a ride guaranteed to put smiles on faces. It’s three arms each hold seven gondolas for people to be whipped around in. Will you dare to take on the rising circulation? Not only with the ride take you in one direction of rotation, but your car will take you in another. Whipping you back and forth from its core. It’s a dizzying cycle meant to scramble you both physically and psychologically. But, maybe just one ride isn’t enough. Maybe the third times the charm.
Height Requirement: 54 inches tall to ride alone OR 42 inches tall and accompanied by a supervising companion.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- This is a circular ride with three sweeps of gondolas moving counter-clockwise against the ride's main clockwise rotation.
- Maximum weight – 330 lb. per car.
- A shared lap bar and seatbelt secures all riders in the row across the thighs and pelvis.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg.
- Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to support weight against the restraint under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be below the knee.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, or braced arm cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up into the ride unit.
- Please use caution when entering and exiting as the ride unit may shift. Do not use the ride restraints for support as they will shift.
- Visit our Guest Assistance page for additional Accessibility information.