This attraction will operate May 28 - September 12 from 12:00 - 7:00 p.m. daily.
Snake River Falls packs one serious splash! This isn’t a boat ride for the gentle passerby. You must be willing to face the ride on this wild ride. When this attraction hit the scene at Cedar Point in 1993, it was the tallest, fastest and steepest water flume ride in the world. Hop aboard one of our 20-passenger boats and get lifted 82 feet above the river below. A U-turn around the river brings you to the top of the drop. And before you know it, you’re plunging back down a 50 degree drop at 40 mph. Expect to get soaked by the tidal wave created by the boat during the splashdown. If that wasn’t enough, grab the perfect viewing spot on the observation bridge. A front row angle and it’s a guarantee the splash will cover you from head to toe. This ride’s sure to give a thrill for those who dare the dive!
Height Requirement: 48” minimum
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- This is a water Shoot-the Chutes ride. Riders will be seated in a boat and brace for a plunge down a chute and a splash of water
- A shared lap bar is positioned above the laps of all riders in the row.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride entrance. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping down into the ride unit.
- Watch your step, as the ride unit may be slippery and wet.
- Note: Loose articles, including footwear, may not be left on the platform. All loose articles must be brought onboard the boat with riders. These items will get wet. Please consider leaving loose articles with a non-rider.”
- NOTE: Boats may bump into the side of channel and other boats.
- WARNING: You will get wet on this ride.
WARNING: This ride utilizes magnetic systems during the ride.
- Visit our Guest Assistance page for additional Accessibility information.