The most successful trapper this side and that side of the Snake River needs your help! Trapper Dan’s ready to trade some of his goods and sundries – and you’ll join his band of bandits to carry out the somewhat risky mission. Climb aboard one of Trapper Dan’s Snake River shippers and haul that precious cargo along the winding, murky river. But make sure you keep your eyes peeled, binoculars focused and your guard way up – you’re sure to encounter a few bad guys that have their snake eyes on what you’re smugglin’ in that ship! Will you make it safely? Or will you fall victim to a hastily-planned takeover? There’s only one way to find out. Get your shipmates together, climb aboard and get ready for a new family adventure!
Minimum 46” to ride alone OR be accompanied by a Supervising Companion. Guests less than 46” tall must sit on the inside of the bench.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- Snake River Expedition is a riverboat ride with actors aboard that takes guests on a gentle ride along the winding Snake River that surrounds Adventure Island.
- Guests must be able to demonstrate seated postural control and appropriate behavior or ride with a supervising companion.
- Alternate Access is maintained via the ride’s entrance. Guests may remain in a wheelchair to ride.
- Please use caution, as the ride unit may shift when entering and exiting.
Services animals are permitted to ride.
- Visit our Guest Assistance page for additional Accessibility information.