It turns out that memory lane is a quarter mile long. When riders get behind the wheel of one of the ¾ scale replicas of a 1910 Cadillac Touring Car, they’ll be transported back to the beginning of a golden age for the automobile. The journey takes travelers through the dawn of the 20th Century. Take a joy ride through the back roads of Frontier Town, and enjoy the relaxation that comes with it. These cars don’t require a license, so they even offer under-age kids their very first taste of the joys of driving. If you are lucky enough, let the kids take over the wheel and enjoy what it’s like to be drove around for once. Don’t worry about gas and tolls, we’ve got you covered. There’s really no better way to do a road trip than taking in the freedom of the open road in an all-time classic car.
Height Requirement: 48” tall to ride alone OR be accompanied by a Supervising Companion. Hand held infants are not permitted.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- An antique styled gas-powered car that is driven by the rider on a designated track for up to four riders per car.
- A shared seatbelt secures all riders in the row across the thighs and pelvis.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one function arm and one functioning leg.
- Guests who are not able to steer and press the accelerator must have another rider to accompany them to drive.
- Guests with a cervical collar or neck brace are not permitted to ride.
- Guests with a visual impairment must ride with another rider who meets the requirements to drive.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and into the seat of the car.
- Please remember that inattentive drivers may bump you from behind. To avoid injury, please use caution while riding and while entering and exiting the ride.
- Visit our Guest Assistance page for additional Accessibility information.