RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
Hold on to your hats. Actually, scratch that. Don’t even wear one. Because to say you launch out of the station is an injustice. This coaster catapults you forward so quickly, you’re not even sure if there’s track in front of you. Seventy-two miles per hour feels more like one hundred. Soaring towards the sky won’t last long because before you know it you’re flying back to the station. But not to stop you, to propel you faster as you ascend up again in the opposite direction never knowing when you’re going to start falling again. Traveling back and forth builds momentum to reach a max height of 206 feet. But with a name like Wicked Twister, are you really that surprised? Short as it may seem, one trip on the Wicked Twister is enough to make you come back for seconds, thirds, and tenths. Strap in, and get ready to stop, drop and roar.
Height Requirement: Between 52" and 78"
- 215 Feet
- 72 MPH
- 675 Feet
Ride Safety Information
- A twisting impulse coaster using linear induction motors to launch riders both forward and backward. Riders will experience changes in speed and direction, weightlessness, and rapid movements from side to side.
- A shoulder harness with safety belt secures each rider over the head and across the chest.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size. A test seat is located at the ride entrance which can be used to evaluate proper fit and comfort prior to waiting in line.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities.
- Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Guests with any prosthesis must consult with Guest Services or Town Hall prior to waiting in line or riding.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into the seat.
- WARNING: This ride utilizes magnetic systems during the ride.
- Visit our Guest Assistance page for additional Accessibility information.