RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE PLUS!
Do you dare try and conquer Valravn? You better come prepared to have your plans squandered. This coaster elevates riders 223 feet up into the skies and then dangles them over the edge for what feels like an eternity before dropping them at a 90-degree angle. If that doesn’t show a rider who’s in charge around here, then the multiple inversions, including a 270-degree roll and a legendary Immelmann maneuver will make it obvious that it’s Valravn who rules the throne. But don’t be fooled into thinking it is over. It picks you back up before dropping riders again from 131 feet diving and weaving to prove it was rightfully crowned as king of dive coasters in 2016. This warrior didn’t just climb its way to the top, it plotted and seized the records for tallest, fastest and longest dive coaster. And the airtime at the end of the flight? Well, that simply proves that it’s Valravn’s kingdom and you’re just riding in it.
Height Requirement: Between 52" and 78"
- 223 Feet
- 75 MPH
- 2 Min, 23 Sec
Rider Safety Information
Rider Safety Information
- A high-speed, floorless looping dive roller coaster which turns riders upside down three times. Riders will experience weightlessness and rapid movements from side to side.
- A shoulder harness with a between-the-legs safety belt secures each rider over the head and across the chest.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size. A test seat is located at the ride entrance which can be used to evaluate proper fit and comfort prior to waiting in line.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities.
- Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, or broken collar bone are not permitted to ride. Casts are not permitted on this ride.
- Alternatively, guests with certain amputations may be able to ride with the use of a separate full body harness provided the guest has remaining leg and arm remnants to be secured by the harness. Prosthetics are not permitted on this ride. Guests should check with Guest Services to determine if they are eligible to ride using the full body harness.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into a suspended seat.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- An elevator is available to transport guests from the exit to the ride platform.
- NOTE: Loose articles may not be left on the platform. They may either be left with a non-rider or be placed in lockers for storage.
- NOTE: Glasses may only be worn on this attraction if they are secured with an athletic strap. Glasses may not be held in the hands of riders while riding.
- WARNING: This ride utilizes magnetic systems during the ride.
- WARNING: This ride contains strobe lighting.
- Visit our Guest Assistance page for additional Accessibility information.