RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE PLUS!
Take the pedal to the metal attitude of funny car racing, then turn it up a few notches and you’ve got the insane Top Thrill Dragster. Riders are launched from zero to white knuckles in the blink of an eye on a race track climbing 420 feet in the air. So we aren’t kidding when we say that this high-octane sprint to the checkered flag knows a thing or twenty about horsepower. Vroom vroom.
Height Requirement: Between 52" and 78"
- 420 Feet
- 120 MPH
- 17 Seconds
Ride Safety Information
- A high-speed strata roller coaster. Riders will experience weightlessness, strong positive forces, and rapid movements from side to side.
- An individual lap bar and seatbelt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis. The lap bar must be in firm contact with the pelvis and muscular parts of the thighs.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size. A test seat is located at the ride entrance which can be used to evaluate proper fit and comfort prior to waiting in line.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities; one functioning arm and two functioning legs.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Guests with any prosthesis must consult with Guest Services or Town Hall prior to waiting in line or riding.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- NOTE: Loose articles may not be left on the platform. They may either be left with a non-rider or be placed in lockers for storage.
- NOTE: Glasses may only be worn on this attraction if they are secured with an athletic strap. Glasses may not be held in the hands of riders while riding.
- WARNING: This ride contains strobe lighting.
- WARNING: This ride utilizes magnetic systems during the ride.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.