Don’t let gravity hold you back; use it to your advantage when you’re shot 360 feet into the air at 62 miles per hour. SlingShot uses the Earth’s pull to power your thrills and bounce you up and down to simulate weightlessness unlike any other sensation at the park. Meanwhile, you’ll spin and tumble for what feels like an eternity. It’s the second highest point you can reach at Cedar Point, but the experience is second to none. SlingShot is an additional charge attraction. Receive a 10% discount with a Platinum Pass.
Height Requirement: Between 48" and 79"
Ride Safety Information
- A two-person capsule that is attached to steel cables and propels riders in the air. Riders will experience weightlessness, rapid movements from side to side, and rapidly changing forces/directions.
- Minimum Weight – 110lb. per launch.
- A shoulder harness with a between-the-legs safety belt secures each rider over the head and across the chest.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg.
- Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to support weight against the restraint under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is mainstreamed via the ride entrance. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into the seat.
- NOTE: This is an extra charge attraction.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.