Some say that power is one of the most addictive feelings in the world. If that’s the case, then you’ll want to ride Power Tower over and over and over. This state-of-the-art adrenaline factory features two towers that rocket riders 240 into the air and two towers that blast riders back down to earth from the same height, both reaching speeds up to 60 MPH. But the choice of which direction you’re launched is left in your hands. If you can’t feel the power now, you will when it’s time to choose your own fate. So what’ll it be?
Height Requirement: 52” minimum
Ride Safety Information
- A tower ride with a chair lift-type seat where riders are propelled up or shot down at high speeds. Riders will experience the feeling of weightlessness and elevation change as they ascend and descend each ride tower.
- A shoulder harness with a between-the-legs safety belt secures each rider over the head and across the chest.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have at least one functioning arm and sufficient lower extremities to ensure the ride restraint system adequately restrains them.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Guests with any type of prosthesis should not ride unless they can ensure the device is properly secured and will remain in place during the ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into a suspended seat.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.