RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
Pipe Scream is the coaster that provides all the feels. The one that dreams are made of. It has something for everyone, so no surprise that it has cemented itself as a Cedar Point family favorite since its opening in 2014. Over 300 feet of track brings thrills for those who dare to take it on, big or small. This ride puts the coast in coaster as you ride the skateboard up and down the track. At the top of the peaks the immediate turn gives the feeling of doing a backslide off the top of the pipe at 43 feet in the air. And you can’t beat its location as it’s right in the middle of the Gemini Midway. This coaster takes you up and won’t slow down (or bring you down) until after you’ve witnessed the dazzling midway views, which get even better once the sun goes down.
Height Requirement: 48" tall to ride alone OR 42" tall and accompanied by a supervising companion.
- 43 Feet
- 43 MPH
- 302 Feet
Ride Safety Information
- A family thrill ride where a 36 passenger gondola spins as it travels on a track. Riders will experience weightlessness, rapid movements from side to side, and rapidly changing forces and directions.
- A shared lap bar secures all riders in the row across the thighs and pelvis. A door further encloses the ride unit.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities.
- Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, or braced arm cast are not permitted to ride. Arm casts must not be positioned next to another rider.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to transfer into the seat, on their own or with the assistance of a companion. To facilitate boarding, a row with a larger opening is available upon request. Please inform an associate if you wish to use that row.
- A wheelchair lift is available to transport guests from the exit to the ride platform. Please use the phone at the base of the lift to request assistance. Limit one rider in wheelchair and one companion in lift at a time.
- Visit our Guest Assistance page for additional Accessibility information.