RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
A looming giant amongst a park full of them, Millennium Force was designed for the purpose of proving bigger is better. In fact, Millennium Force’s creation demanded an all-new category just to classify its one of a kind nature – thus was born the giga-coaster. Ranking as one of the world’s best steel coasters, this behemoth shoots riders over hills, past lagoons and through tunnels, all at unthinkable speeds.
Height Requirement: Between 48" and 78"
- 310 Feet
- 93 MPH
- 2 Minutes
Ride Safety Information
- A high-speed giga roller coaster. Riders will experience weightlessness and rapid movements from side to side.
- An individual lap bar and seatbelt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis. The lap bar must be in firm contact with the pelvis and muscular parts of the thighs.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size. A test seat is located at the ride entrance which can be used to evaluate proper fit and comfort prior to waiting in line.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities; one functioning arm and two functioning legs.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Guests with any prosthesis must consult with Guest Services or Town Hall prior to waiting in line or riding.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- NOTE: Loose articles may not be left on the platform. They may either be left with a non-rider or be placed in lockers for storage.
- WARNING: This ride utilizes magnetic systems during the ride.
- WARNING: This ride contains strobe lighting.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.