RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
Roller coasters are all about making a grand statement with even grander views. As the first hypercoaster and first ever coaster to top 200 feet, Magnum XL-200 does exactly that. While accelerating over hills, through tunnels and its signature “pretzel turnaround,” riders will be dazzled by some unbelievable views of the Lake Erie shoreline and the Cedar Point skyline. And if it’s a clear day, you might be able to see the coast of Canada. Make no mistake, this isn’t a roller coaster ride, it’s a roller coaster spectacle.
Height Requirement: 48” minimum
- 205 Feet
- 72 MPH
- 2 Min, 45 Sec
Ride Safety Information
- A high speed steel roller coaster, featuring steep drops, dips, and turns at speeds over 70 miles per hour. Riders will experience weightlessness and rapid movements from side to side.
- An individual lap bar and seatbelt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities; one functioning arm and two functioning legs.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to transfer into the seat, on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
- A transfer device is available upon request which may assist a rider out of a wheelchair and into the ride unit.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- A wheelchair lift is available to transport guests from the exit to the ride platform. Please use the phone at the base of the lift to request assistance. Limit one rider in wheelchair and one companion in lift at a time.
- NOTE: Loose articles may not be left on the platform. They may either be left with a non-rider or be placed in lockers for storage.
- WARNING: This ride contains strobe lighting.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.