This fiery beast leaves nothing to the imagination. It gives you everything you love in a coaster and still has you begging for more. Better yet, the Iron Dragon will literally leave you hanging over the Cedar Point Lagoon. Will you swing across or will you dive in? This coaster leaves you second-guessing as it swings side to side over the park and across the water at adrenaline-inducing speeds. And when you’re traveling that fast, with nothing but water and forests beneath you, there’s nothing you can do but scream and hold on tight.
Height Requirement: 48” minimum
- 76 Feet
- 40 MPH
- 2 Min, 30 Sec
Ride Safety Information
- A suspended roller coaster with cars that hang down from the track and swing out to the sides as the ride drops and turns.
- A shoulder harness secures each rider over the head and across the chest.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg.
- Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest is able to form a saddle posture with leg remnants sufficient to brace self upright in the seat against the shoulder harness.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to transfer into the seat, on their own or with the assistance of a companion. A transfer device is available upon request which may assist a rider out of a wheelchair and into the ride unit.
- Please use caution, as the ride unit may shift when entering and exiting.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- A wheelchair lift is available to transport guests from the Entrance to the ride platform. Please use the phone at the base of the lift to request assistance. Limit one rider in wheelchair and one companion in lift at a time.
- Visit our Guest Assistance page for additional Accessibility information.