RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
It’s fast vs. faster in this game of dueling coasters. No matter the day’s horoscope, riders will feel the twin cars energetic and quick-witted personalities thrive as they ride racing for the win. Gemini riders will choose between team red or team blue before racing side-by-side through all kinds of drops, twists and turns. The steel track + wood structure combo promises to bring relentless competition that guarantees 2 minutes and 40 seconds of a good time. Red and blue trains travel parallel next to one another – complete with smack talk coming from both competitors, and it all starts straight from the station and up the 125-foot climb before dropping into hills that prove whose fastest. These twins have been racing since 1978, and the record still isn’t settled. It always ends in a close call. It’s only when the twins come back together after helices that anyone can be crowned victorious. It’s a good thing that victory isn’t determined by who finished first, but who has more fun.
Height Requirement: 48” minimum
- 125 Feet
- 60 MPH
- 2 Min, 40 Sec
Ride Safety Information
- A high-speed roller coaster with a combination of high speed banked turns, airtime humps, and rapid directional changes.
- An individual lap bar and seatbelt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to transfer into the seat, on their own or with the assistance of a companion. A transfer device is available upon request which may assist a rider out of a wheelchair and into the ride unit.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- A wheelchair lift is available to transport guests from the Entrance to the ride platform. Please use the phone at the base of the lift to request assistance. Limit one rider in wheelchair and one companion in lift at a time.
- Visit our Guest Assistance page for additional Accessibility information.