RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
This record-breaker’s a heartbreaker. Corkscrew was the first coaster in the world that featured three inversions and it hasn’t looked back since. Strap in and brace yourself, because these steel tracks show no mercy. They’ll turn you up, down, around, inside out and back again. After that first loop, it’ll take your nerves of steel and push them to the limit. Gravity has no bounds as you flip upside down and make eye contact with the park goers below. Once you’re in, you’ll never look at Cedar Point’s midway the same again.
Height Requirement: 48” minimum
- 2050 Feet
- 48 MPH
- 2 Minutes
Ride Safety Information
- A high-speed, looping roller coaster which turns riders upside down three times. Riders will experience weightlessness and rapid movements from side to side.
- A shoulder harness with a between-the-legs safety belt secures each rider over the head and across the chest.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg.
- Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest is able to form a saddle posture with leg remnants sufficient to brace self upright in the seat.
- Guests must have sufficient lower extremities to ensure the ride restraint system adequately restrains them.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- It is recommended that earrings be removed prior to riding.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to transfer into the seat, on their own or with the assistance of a companion. A transfer device is available upon request which may assist a rider out of a wheelchair and into the ride unit.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- A wheelchair lift is available to transport guests from the Entrance to the ride platform. Please use the phone at the base of the lift to request assistance. Limit one rider in wheelchair and one companion in lift at a time.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.