No need to bring a ticket, simply take a seat and prepare for adventure, as there’s no telling where this bus may go. After the parking brake’s released, you won’t be travelling left or right, but up and down. Peak out at the park passing by. Wave to bystanders on the street. But, most importantly, don’t look down at the ground, far separated from the bottom of your flying bus. With Camp Bus, it’s not about where you’re going, but how you get there.
Height Requirement: 42" tall to ride alone OR be accompanied by a supervising companion. Hand held infants are not permitted.
Ride Safety Information
- PEANUTS™ themed bus with six rows that seats four guests per row. The bus rotates in a clockwise direction reaching a height of over 20 feet.
- Maximum weight – 440 lb. per row
- This ride only accommodates one adult per row.
- A shared lap bar secures all riders in the row across the thighs and pelvis. A door further encloses the ride unit.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm (excluding prosthesis) and one functioning leg.
- Guests must demonstrate appropriate observed behavior or ride with a supervising companion.
- Guests with a cervical collar or neck brace not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is mainstreamed via the ride entrance. Riders will have to transfer into the seat on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.