Load up your gear and hitch a ride! America’s favorite beagle and the whole PEANUTS™ gang are boarding the Camp Bus for a great adventure at Camp Snoopy. No need to bring a ticket; simply take a seat alongside friends and family and prepare for a crazy roadtrip. On the Camp Bus, driven by Snoopy himself, there’s no telling where you’ll go or how you’ll get there! After the parking brake is released, you’ll be travelling way up, way down and all around. Hang on tight as you peek out to see the park from a Woodstock-eye view. Can you see Millennium Force, Maverick or Steel Vengeance from that high? Feel the wind in your hair and the smile on your face as Snoopy takes you on this fun trip. Here’s an idea for parents from Snoopy: Ask your children, if they could take a ride on the Camp Bus to anywhere, where would it be?
Height Requirement: 42" tall to ride alone OR be accompanied by a supervising companion. Hand held infants are not permitted.
Ride Safety Information
- PEANUTS™ themed bus with six rows that seats four guests per row. The bus rotates in a clockwise direction reaching a height of over 20 feet.
- Maximum weight – 440 lb. per row
- This ride only accommodates one adult per row.
- A shared lap bar secures all riders in the row across the thighs and pelvis. A door further encloses the ride unit.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm (excluding prosthesis) and one functioning leg.
- Guests must demonstrate appropriate observed behavior or ride with a supervising companion.
- Guests with a cervical collar or neck brace not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is mainstreamed via the ride entrance. Riders will have to transfer into the seat on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
- Visit our Guest Assistance page for additional Accessibility information.