This is no ordinary camping trip. You will be braving the third shift and sleeping inside a place like no other, Cedar Point! Your donation benefits the Boys & Girls Clubs of America and includes admission to the park May 19 and 20, 2018, exclusive ride time, an evening dinner on May 19, breakfast on May 20 and more!
Coaster Campout Admission
Saturday, May 19
- 9:00AM - 6:00PM, Check-in at the Cedar Point Resort Admission Gate – Near the Cedar Point Shores Parking Lot (for credentials and tickets)
- 6:00PM - 7:30PM, Come and get it! Dinner served at Lakeside Pavilion
- 10:00 PM, Gear load-in at Resorts admission gate
- 10:30PM - 12:00AM, ERT on Steel Vengeance
Sunday, May 20
- 12:00AM - 7:00AM, Sleepy time
- 7:00AM, Wake up! Gear load-out
- 7:30AM - 9:00 AM, Grab & go breakfast at the entrance of Valravn
- 8:00AM - 9:00AM, ERT on Valravn
- 9:00AM - 10:00AM, Enjoy Early Entry
How big a tent and how many people can each campsite accomodate?
Each campsite can accommodate up to a 12' x 12' tent with up to 4 people.
May I make changes to my group after purchasing tickets?
No. Changes cannot be made after purchase, so please organize your group prior to purchasing your campsite.
May I bring my own cooler?
No coolers or alcohol are allowed.
Will I be able to shower at the park?
No showers will be available during this event.