6pm - 9pm
Featuring the Toes in the Sand Band, live area bands every Saturday night at 7pm, beach games, firepits and scrumptious food including hamburgers, hotdogs, soda and brews, all on the beach!
Beach Glow Party
9pm - Close
Enjoy music with DJ Hurricane plus live area bands every Saturday, silent disco, glow-in-the-dark beach games, massive glow inflatibles, glow giveaways, “roaming” glow beach entertainment, and a Kiss Goodnight – a 5 minute fireworks show to close out the night!
Clambake at the Lakeside Pavilion
Thursday and Friday Nights
7:30pm - 9pm
$25/person for all you can eat buffet with the clambake
$16/person for all-you-can-eat buffet only
Is there a charge to participate in Cedar Point Nights?
There is no additional charge to enjoy and participate in Beach Blast or the Beach Glow Party on the beach. There is a nominal fee to participate in the Lakeside Clambake and All You Can Eat Buffet or any other food and offerings.
When is the Lakeside Clambake?
The Lakeside Clambake will be held in the Lakeside Pavilion on Thursday and Friday nights during Cedar Point Nights on the following dates:
- July 14
- July 20
- July 21
- July 27
- July 28
- August 3
- August 4
- August 10
- August 11
How much does the Lakeside Clambake cost?
- $25+ tax per person charge for the clambake Plus the All You Can Buffet
- $16+ tax per person charge for the All-You-Can-Eat Buffet.
- $9 + tax per person for a second helping of the clams
What does the Lakeside Clambake meal include?
- All-You-Can-Eat buffet includes hamburgers, hot dogs, potato salad, cookies and Coca Cola beverages.
- All-You-Can-Eat buffet PLUS Clambake includes All You Can Eat buffet and one (1) clambake bag per person. Clambake Bag includes: Clams, Shrimp, Corn on the Cob, Potatoes and Sausage.
What is the daily entertainment schedule for Cedar Point Nights?
Sunday – Toes in the Sand Band, DJ Hurricane, Roaming Glow Entertainment
Monday - DJ Hurricane
Tuesday – Toes in the Sand Band, DJ RayDio
Wednesday – Toes in the Sand Band, DJ Hurricane,
Thursday – Toes in the Sand Band, DJ Hurricane, Roaming Glow Entertainment
Friday – Toes in the Sand Band, DJ Hurricane, Roaming Glow Entertainment
Saturday – Live local band, DJ and Roaming Glow Entertainment
What kind of beach games will be available?
- Giant Jenga
- Hula Hooping
- And more!