Sample More than 100 Micro Brews and Mouthwatering BBQ
Brew and BBQ is back for the third year and better than ever! Enjoy mouthwatering BBQ dishes and live entertainment while savoring some of the best craft beer from around the country; including six exclusive Cedar Point beers! Brew and BBQ takes place in FrontierTown, so grab your friends and make sure you come hungry and thirsty!
Brew and BBQ Combo
Save Up to $30 When You Buy Online
With the Brew and BBQ Combo, you receive park admission plus 15 tickets to sample four different styles of savory BBQ and more than 100 refreshing microbrews, a souvenir sample mug and free entertainment! The Brew and BBQ event takes place weekends May 19 - June 11 and Monday, May 29.
Guests with Cedar Point admission pay only $20 for Brew and BBQ.
Must be 21 or older for alcohol sampling.
Saturday, May 20
Chef Damaris Phillips, as seen on Food Network, will be at Cedar Point to demonstrate unique ways to use BBQ sauce in a variety of recipes.
During Opening Weekend of Brew and BBQ grab a seat near the Gossip Gulch stage and listen to live bands as they fill the air with great music!
Friday - Rebekah Jean & Duchess
Saturday - A.C. Jones Family Band
Sunday - Conundrum Duo
May 26 – June 11
Cedar Point’s own Bluegrass Jamboree will take the stage and get the party going with their twangy tunes – their renditions will leave you smiling!
Brew and BBQ's Saucemaking Contest
Help Cedar Point kick off the 3rd Annual Brew and BBQ Festival by putting your BBQ sauce making skills to the test! We’re looking for 5 contestants to compete LIVE at Cedar Point to see who can make the best BBQ sauce. The winner takes home the Ultimate Thrills prize of a 4-pack of 2017 Cedar Point Platinum Passes!
When is Brew and BBQ?
- Brew and BBQ starts Friday, May 19 and runs through Sunday, June 11. This year the event will take place on the weekends including Memorial Day Monday, and will feature expanded hours.
- May 19 – May 21; May 26 – May 29; June 2 – 4; and June 9 – June 11
What time is the event open?
- Brew and BBQ will be running 2pm – park close
- Last call will be 45 minutes before the park closes with last service 30 minutes before the park closes
- Food service will end 30 minutes before the park closes
How many sample tickets do I get?
- Your Brew and BBQ admission gets you 15 sample tickets.
- 1 ticket gets you a sample of beer, or a sample of BBQ, or 1 dessert.
- 3 tickets gets you a 12oz beer or full serving of BBQ.
- 1 ticket can also be used at the Round Up for a 16oz Coca-Cola product.
- Additional sample tickets may be purchased at the park for $20 (includes 15 tickets).
Is there a Season Passholder discount?
Yes! Season Passholders are able to purchase event admission online for $20 or at the park for $25. Season Passholders also receive a free, full size Brew Kettle beer of their choice.*
*Must be 21 to receive the free Brew Kettle beer.
Can I purchase BBQ and Brew event admission at the park?
BBQ and Brew event admission may be purchased at the park for the following prices:
- $97 – Cedar Point + Brew and BBQ Admission Bundle
- $30 – Brew and BBQ Only (park admission required)
- $25 – Brew and BBQ Only (Passholders, Resort Guests and Marina Passholders)
What kind of BBQ will be available at the event?
There will be four styles of BBQ at the event:
- Taste of Carolina – Pulled Pork or Chicken Sliders with a trio of Carolina Sauces
- Kansas City – Smokehouse Ribs and Pecan Tartlet and Banana Cream Pie
- Memphis – BBQ Pork Shoulder Sandwich and Smoked Sausage
- Texas – Smoked Sliced Brisket and Barbeque Carnita Nachos
Menu items are subject to change.
What breweries and beers will be available at the event?
There will be over 100 beers from a variety of breweries at Brew and BBQ.
Breweries and beers are subject to change.
Kill All the Golfers
Angry Orchard Crisp Apple
Curious Traveler Lemon Shandy
Sam Adams Porch Rocker
Sam Adams Rebel Juiced IPA
Traveler Grapefruit Shandy
Ginger Lemon Radler
Blackberry Pear Cider
Black Butte Porter
Fresh Squeezed IPA
Hop Slice Summer Ale
Four Star Pils
Hard Ginger Ale
Hard Orange Soda
Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale
Kentucky Peach Barrel Wheat
Kentucky Vanilla Barrel Cream Ale
Maui Brewing Company
Big Swell IPA
Bikini Blonde Lager
Pineapple Mana Wheat
Citradellic Exotic Lime
North American Breweries
Magic Hat #9
Magic Hat Circus Boy
Magic Hat Electric Peel
Seagrams Jamaican Me Happy
Dales Pale Ale
Mama's Lil Yella Pils
Platform Beer Co.
High Brow Barista
New Cleveland Palesner
Huma Lupa Licious
Small Town Brewery
NYF Ginger Ale
NYF Vanilla Cream
NYM Apple Pie
NYM Ice Tea
NYM Strawberry Rhubarb
Cape Cod Cranberry
Who You Callin Wussie
The Brew Kettle
All for One
CP Shores Shandy
El Lupulo Libre
Frontier Trail Ale
Iron Horse Porter
Reposado Pear Cider