Cedar Point 150th Anniversary
The Fun Is Just Beginning
The biggest celebration in Cedar Point’s history is about to take place as we celebrate our 150th anniversary during the entire 2020 season – and you’re cordially invited to the party.
In the coming months, we’ll reveal additional surprises leading up to our opening day in May.
But there are a few new tidbits we can share, all coming in 2020:
- A new nighttime celebration will take place along the Main Midway
- New (and throwback) food items are coming to tempt your taste buds
- Nostalgic merchandise and souvenirs will give a nod to the park’s historic past
- A reimagined Town Hall, complete with a more detailed look at Cedar Point history, will be waiting for you
- A river expedition for the entire family is set to launch into our waters
More details on the above additions AND even more new surprises are coming soon.
Share Your Cedar Point Memories
We’re also celebrating the very reason we’re here – YOU, our valued guests. So, we need your help. We want to share your memories and stories. Your reasons for coming to this special place. Your mementos of coming together.
Whether Cedar Point is an annual tradition, or you remember coming here as a kid, we want to share your images, videos and stories with the rest of the world.
Over the coming months and into 2020, we’ll be sharing those moments. And now’s the time to get them to us.
2020 Gold Pass
The best way to experience Cedar Point's 150th Anniversary.
Includes Unlimited Visits to Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores Waterpark for the rest of 2019 and all of 2020, Free Parking, special discounts, and more.
Just $99, or 10 easy payments of $8 after initial payment.