Print & GoSave Time and Money! Buy and print your tickets at home. Buy Now
Helpful Hints for Families
You’ll hear it shouted with joy from voices of all ages. Because, no matter who you are, there’s a lot of fun waiting for you. Kids love Cedar Point because they know it’s filled with rides, shows, games, and kid-sized rides – even coasters! Admission is only $45.00 for kids under 48” tall, and kids two and under are FREE!
Inside Tips for Families
To participate in Parent Swap, parents need to obtain a slip to authorize them for the program at one of the following locations: Guest Services (at the main gate); Town Hall Museum; Resort Entrance Gate (near Magnum).
- Planet Snoopy - The ultimate space for kids is Planet Snoopy. Our newest children’s area offers seven puppy-sized rides for your little ones. Fly into space with Snoopy, or see if you can beat the Kite Eating Tree.
- Kiddy Kingdom - When you see the colorful carrousel, you’ll know you’ve arrived at Kiddy Kingdom. Fun rules here, with rides like 4 x 4 Trucks, Helicopters and many more!
- Camp Snoopy - In the shadow of Top Thrill Dragster you’ll find the place where fun is here to stay. Camp Snoopy boasts seven exciting rides, featuring Woodstock Express, the kid-sized coaster that lets you capture the moment with an on-ride photo.
- Gemini Midway Area - A hop, skip and a jump across the Midway from Camp Snoopy is the Gemini Midway Area. There kids have their choice of three children and family rides that give them a taste of the big kids’ thrills. It is home to our new rides: Pipe Scream and Lake Erie Eagles.
For a full list of Kids' Rides, click here.
Cedar Point’s four Children’s Areas are made just for kids. But that’s just the beginning of the family fun you’ll experience on your visit. We’ve got a loaded lineup of family rides that make for a day of fun you’ll remember for years to come.
For a full list of Family Rides, click here.
- Joe Cool Café - The huge PEANUTS™ comics on the wall tell you that you’re in Snoopy’s House today – more specifically, the Joe Cool Café. It’s an awesome place to chill, and keep your eyes open, because Snoopy himself could show up at any time. Serving Pizza Hut personal pizzas, "dog bone" cookies, salad bar, sub sandwiches & soft drinks. Located in: Planet Snoopy.
- Charlie Brown's Cookout - Mmmmm, smells like something good is cooking. Welcome to Charlie Brown’s Cookout, a relaxed place serving gluten-free meals, such as chicken fingers. Located in Camp Snoopy.