The Battle for Cedar Point
The Battle for Cedar Point is a new interactive augmented reality game you can play during your visit throughout the park! Join and represent your favorite Coaster Clan: Valravn, GateKeeper, Millennium Force, Top Thrill Dragster OR Maverick! Players earn points by scanning certain ride signs, t-shirts and symbols and by also answering trivia questions. The clan with the most points at the end of the day reigns victorious! The winning clan will be announced daily at Luminosity. Now what are you waiting for? Stake your allegiance and battle against other Coaster Clans for supremacy!
TOP 10 TIPS FOR PLAYING THE BATTLE FOR CEDAR POINT GAME
- Join and represent your favorite Coaster Clan! Choose a different one each day!
- Find markers embedded around the park (hint: many are ride signs). Click the marker on the battle map, point your camera phone and watch them come to life!
- Save and share special effect experiences with your friends!
- Unlock the Secrets of Valravn by finding hidden clues in and around the queue.
- Earn points for your Coaster Clan to be eligible to purchase exclusive Clan pins!
- See who’s winning the daily battle by scanning any hand-held Park Map or sign – the shield in the highest position indicates who’s winning!
- Test your coaster knowledge with the Trivia Challenge and earn points!
- Be eligible to purchase the Battle Champion pin if you are part of the winning Clan for the day!
- Keep track of your Coaster stamina! Coaster Stat Achievements will stay with on your phone indefinitely (unless the App is deleted and reloaded) where as Battle Stats will reset each day.
- Put your Clan over the top by attending the nightly Luminosity Show to get your final points of the day & see who won!
The Battle for Cedar Point FAQ
Players can also earn points by completing other tasks on the battle map and answering trivia questions, which can be found in the main menu. Trivia questions can only be answered one time.