This is no ordinary camping trip. You will be braving the third shift and sleeping inside a place like no other, Cedar Point! Your donation benefits the A Kid Again and includes admission to the park June 25 and 26, exclusive ride time, an evening dinner on June 25, breakfast on June 26 and more!
Coaster Campout Admission
$200 per campsite
Coaster Campout event tickets are only available online. Don't miss this unique opportunity to camp among the coasters and attractions at Cedar Point!
Friday, June 25
- 9:00AM - 6:00PM, Enjoy early entry and Cedar Point!
- 6:00PM - 7:30PM, Come and get it! Dinner served at Lakeside Pavilion and Check-in to receive credentials
- 10:00 PM, Gear load-in at Magnum XL-200 admission gate
- 10:30PM – 11:30PM, ERT on Maverick
Saturday, June 26
- 12:00AM - 7:00AM, Sleepy time
- 7:00AM, Wake up! Gear load-out
- 7:30AM - 9:00 AM, Grab & go breakfast at the entrance of Millennium Force
- 8:00AM - 9:00AM, ERT on Millennium Force
- 9:00AM - 10:00AM, Enjoy Early Entry and the Park for the rest of the day!
Each campsite can accommodate up to a 12’ x 12’ tent with up to 4 people.
No coolers or alcohol are allowed.
No showers will be available during this event.