A day at Cedar Point is packed with all kinds of amazingly awesome fun – but can also be amazingly tiring. We totally get it. Just remember that when you’re at Cedar Point, you’re on vacation, so be sure to relax like it! Take a well-deserved break from the hustle and bustle of non-stop amusement park life at Cedar Creek and let those cares just float away. On this classic lazy river, you can nestle down into a colorful, cushy inner tube, put your shades on, lie back with your hands and feet in the water and let the gentle current do all the work of advancing you down and around the river. You’ll meander down the winding waterway to a destination of pure relaxation. Enjoy the delightful scenery of the Cedar Point Beach along the way. Cedar Creek is a great way for everyone in the family to cool off and chill out.
Height Requirement: Persons less than 48 inches tall must wear a life vest. Persons less than 42 inches tall must also be accompanied by a supervising companion. At this attraction, a supervising companion may accompany up to two children.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- 1,200 foot winding river tube ride which is 36 inches deep with a tunnel.
- Participants may float freely, with or without a tube, in the direction of the current.
- Guests must have a minimum of one functioning arm and one functioning leg, or be accompanied by a supervising companion. Hand Held Infants must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- Braced arm casts, full leg casts, cervical collars or neck braces, or broken collar bones are not permitted.
- Guests will have to transfer to the stairs, lift, or tube, on their own or with the assistance of a companion. Please speak to a member of our Aquatics supervisory team to obtain access to the pool lift.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.