This weekend and into next week, we're working with a production company to shoot some attractions at the park, and we need riders and extras!
Here are some of the rules:
- All riders must meet ride height requirements.
- Riders must wear plain clothing (no logo'd gear or flashy patterns - bright and solid is the way to go).
- You might sit and wait. And wait. And wait. It just depends on the shots the crew needs.
- You might ride multiple times.
- You will be assigned your seat.
- This is NOT exclusive ride time.
- We'll cover your admission to the park in exchange for your time.
- Photos, videos and social media sharing are not permitted during your time with us.
- Other rules as designated by the park or by the production company.
All sessions will take place prior to park opening.
The schedule is as follows:
- Saturday, June 3 (call time at 7:00 a.m. for Power Tower)
- Monday, June 5 (call time at 6:45 a.m. for Valravn)
Interested? Can you make it? Please email your first and last name, age, location and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to high demand, you will be contacted ONLY if you are chosen to participate.
Post a Comment
A New Memory Spot
Even When You're Far Away
A Look Inside Cedar Point's Express Hotel
Amusement Park Jobs
See Bon Jovi in Cleveland!
Welcome to the New Site
By the Numbers
The Closing of the Season