Looks can be deceiving, and these cars are deceptively thrilling. Once seated, don’t get too comfortable because pretty soon you’ll be whipping around, spun in two degrees of motion that will leave you wondering when you left your balance behind. Don’t look down because your direction and the platforms direction are going to be the exact opposite. Through it all, you’ll be held in your car, swinging in and out from the ride’s center. So, keep your hands on the wheel and hold on for dear life. This is a ride meant to share the fun with everyone. Bring the whole family and grab cars next to one another. Or, bring all your friends and see how many times you cross paths in and out of the center. No matter who you’re with, these thrills will bring laughs to everyone around. But don’t be fooled, you will always need to hang on to your seat.
Height Requirement: 46" tall to ride alone OR accompanied by a supervising companion. Hand held infants are not permitted.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- A circular ride where ride units move in the opposite direction of the ride table, spinning riders in two opposing directions. Riders will experience rapid movements from side to side.
- A shared lap bar and seatbelt secures all riders in the row across the thighs and pelvis.
- The smaller rider must sit on the inside seat.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg.
- Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to support weight against the restraint under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be below the knee.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, or braced arm cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- Visit our Guest Assistance page for additional Accessibility information.