Something thrilling this way comes. Don’t be fooled by Witches’ Wheel’s unassuming appearance. It wants you to feel calm. But really, it wants to haunt your nightmares. When riders step into its unique tandem-style cars, things start off innocently enough. First you spin. Then you spin a little faster…and then faster…and faster, until finally, the whole ride tips up and suddenly you’re turned upside down, snug in your seats thanks to the positive g-forces. So go ahead and approach at your own risk, just don’t say you weren’t warned.
Height Requirement: 54” minimum
Ride Safety Information
- A spinning thrill ride where gondolas quickly increase in speed from a horizontal position to a vertical position, thereby turning riders upside down. Riders will experience weightlessness and rapid movements from side to side.
- A door with a safety chain encapsulates the ride unit to secure riders.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit.
- Please use caution when entering and exiting as the ride unit may shift. Do not use the ride restraints for support as they will shift.
- Visit our Guest Assistance Guide for additional Accessibility information.