Print & GoSave Time and Money! Buy and print your tickets at home. Buy Now
Frequently Asked Questions
Tickets and Season Passes
The daily parking fee is $15 for cars and motorcycles. For oversized vehicles such as campers, trailers, trucks, etc., the daily parking fee is $20. (Daily parking fees include a $.50 toll charge).
We also offer Preferred Parking for $25 per car. Prefered Parking gives you the closest and most convenient location in our lot!
A Cedar Fair Platinum Pass is valid at all Cedar Fair amusement parks and outdoor* waterparks across North America. This includes:
- Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio
- Soak City, Sandusky, Ohio
- Kings Island, Kings Mills, Ohio
- Wildwater Kingdom, Aurora, Ohio
- Michigan's Adventure, Muskegon, Michigan
- Kings Dominion, Doswell, Virginia
- Carowinds, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom, Allentown, Pennsylvania
- Worlds Of Fun, Kansas City, Missouri
- Oceans Of Fun, Kansas City, Missouri
- Valleyfair, Shakopee, Minnesota
- Gilroy Gardens, Gilroy, California
- California's Great America, Santa Clara, California
- Knott’s Berry Farm, Buena Park, California
- Knott's Soak City Orange County, Buena Park, California
- Canada's Wonderland, Vaughan, Ontario
*Platinum Passes are not valid at Castaway Bay Indoor Waterpark. Platinum Passes are not valid at any seasonal events at which an additional admission fee is charged.
paying the difference between what you paid for the Regular Pass and the cost of a Platinum Pass at
the time of upgrade. The Season Pass Center will open in mid-April with limited hours. The Season
Pass Center will be open during regular park operating hours once the park opens for the season on Saturday, May 11.
The Season Pass Center will open Wednesday, April 23, 2014. Hours are:
|Wednesday, April 23-Friday, May 9||Monday - Friday: 3PM-7PM
|May 10 - Season||9AM - Park Close|