So, how does a Tweetup at Cedar Point work, anyway?
At various times throughout the operating season, Tony (@TonyClarkCP) will tweet a time and a place to meet to win stuff. Tweetups are not scheduled - they are done randomly and not every day.
Prizes up for grabs include the current year's collectible coin (won only during a Tweetup and only 500 are minted each year), front-of-the-line passes (lineskippies), sponsor prizes and other collectibles from our treasure chest. You can't get this stuff anywhere else. They're special.
To ensure safe and fun Tweetup-ing, we've established these rules. You can be disqualified for not following them:
- NO RUNNING
- We will give a set location for where we will meet during a Tweetup. It can either be scheduled at a certain time, or a random surprise.
- Each person participating must each show the tweet on their device and must be officially following @TonyClarkCP on Twitter (no sharing of 1 device between a group of people).
- NO RUNNING!
- Special edition collector coins can only be won once a season. However, you can play to win other prizes for the duration of the current season.
- We have the right to deny giving out coins if we recognize you from a previous Tweetup. Please be honest so everyone has a chance to win.
- Rules are subject to change, but must be followed in order to win.
- Not everyone will win.