Cedar Point offers you a TON of things to enjoy and do while you're here for the summer. Perks for seasonal employees include free access to Cedar Point and Soak City, on-site, low-cost employee housing (if qualified), college credit (where applicable), employee appreciation events (ride nights, parties, picnics), a Recreation Center with pool tables, Internet access and a sandwich shop, bus trips to Chicago, Cleveland, New York City and more! In addition to all the perks, employees will meet tons of new friends from the summer!
Before You Apply
So before you begin the application process, there are few things you should know:
- Cedar Point maintains its own appearance standards, which you must adhere to by the time you start employment. Click here to download the Cedar Fair Appearance Standards.
- Employees are paid bi-weekly; work week is Monday - Sunday.
- A typical work week is six days.
- Housing is available for employees 18 years or older who live more than 30 miles away from the park.
Other General Information
For more detailed information on things like what to bring while you're here, housing rates, wardrobe, work authorization and more, read our FAQ guide.
Ready to Apply?
Click here and apply for one of Cedar Point's amazing jobs.
2014 Local interviews
Once you've applied, we'd like to meet you in person! Local interviews are scheduled at Castaway Bay, 2001 Cleveland Road, Sandusky, on the following dates and times:
- Saturday, March 1 from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday, March 7 from 5 - 8 p.m.
- Friday, March 14 from 5 - 8 p.m.
- Saturday, March 15 from 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday, March 22 from 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday, March 29 from 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.