International Employees

International Employees

Welcome to Cedar Point!  

Participating Work & Travel Programs   

Please check with one of these programs for work during the 2014 season (May - October). Unfortunately, candidates not participating in this program sponsor can not be considered.

CIEE (Council International Educational Exchanges) - You must interview with a recruiter on the Road Show. Independent Program applicants will not be considered. Find out more about CIEE by clicking here.

Social Security Number    

All international student associates are required by law to apply for a Social Security number. Cedar Point will assist international associates with obtaining a Social Security number upon arrival at Cedar Point.

Work Authorization   

International students studying in a US college or university must present a valid work authorization card or an I-20 form endorsed by a designated college/university official, in addition to their social security card, when they arrive for work.

All other J-1 visa international students hired by Cedar Point must possess a DS-2019 form specifying the work and travel program that is sponsoring the student for employment. Each student must also possess a valid passport, J-1 visa, and I-94 card.

Please be prepared to present all required documents when you check-in for work. (Failure to produce these documents will result in the delay or cancellation of your employment offer.)


Please exchange your currency prior to arrival.