Print & GoSave Time and Money! Buy and print your tickets at home. Buy Now
Cleveland Hopkins International Airport
- 216.265.6000 or 216.265.6030
- Approximately 55 miles from Sandusky, Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE) handles more than 2,200 flights weekly to approximately 80 destinations.
- Directions to Cedar Point from Cleveland Hopkins: West on I-480, West on I-80 to Exit 118 (Sandusky), Turn right onto US 250, Follow the signs to Cedar Point
Toledo Express Airport
- Approximately 65 miles from Sandusky
- Directions to Cedar Point from Toledo Express: East on I-80/I-90 to Exit 110 (Sandusky), Turn left onto OH 4, Follow the signs to Cedar Point.
Erie Ottowa International Airport
- Approximately 15 miles from Sandusky
- Directions to Cedar Point from Toledo Express: Head east on E State Rd toward S Carol Pl. Turn right onto OH-53 S. Get onto OH-2 E. Take OH-2 to Route 6. Follow 6 then turn left onto Cedar Point Dr. Then follow Cedar Point Dr. all the way in! The drive is approximately 20 minutes.
Sandusky County Regional Airport
- Airport Management, Aviation fuel, Aircraft parking (ramp or tiedown), Hangars, Passenger terminal and lounge, Flight school/Flight training, Aircraft rental, Aerial tours/aerial sightseeing, Aircraft charters, Aircraft maintenance, Aviation accessories, Pilot supplies, Rental cars, Courtesy transportation, Courtesy cars (free for pilots to use in the local area), pilot's lounge/snooze room, public telephone, computerized weather, internet access, rest rooms and showers. Sandusky County Regional Airport is a 25-30 minute drive from Cedar Point.
- Greyhound has 18,000 daily departures to more than 2,600 cities (including Sandusky, Ohio) so you can get bus service to Cedar Point from nearly anywhere in the United States. For more information, call toll-free 1-800-229-9424.
- Amtrak trains operate over more than 22,000 route miles and serve more than 500 stations in 45 states. You can find train service to Sandusky, Ohio from everywhere except Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, South Dakota and Wyoming. For more information, call toll-free 1-800-USA-RAIL.