Return Kids to Fun
Cleveland Clinic Children’s is committed to providing excellent, family-friendly care that returns kids to normal life as soon as possible. Cedar Point is committed to bringing kids and families together for a thrilling, unforgettable amusement park experience.
This July, Cedar Point’s Return Kids to Fun! program will support Cleveland Clinic Children’s to help kids overcome illness — and get back to being kids.
How can you get involved? There are three great ways!
Friends of Cleveland Clinic Tickets
Purchase “Friends of Cleveland Clinic Children’s” discount tickets to Cedar Point, now through November 2nd, and we will donate a portion of the proceeds to Cleveland Clinic Children’s.
Carousels for Kids
Join us for a spin on our three carousels! During the month of July, Cedar Point will donate 10 cents for every rider on the Midway Carousel, located at the Main Entrance; the Kiddy Kingdom Carousel, located in Kiddy Kingdom; and the Cedar Downs Racing Derby on the Main Midway. Proceeds will benefit the kids at Cleveland Clinic Children's.
Text your $10 pledge to support Cleveland Clinic Children’s and we will enter you in a drawing for a fabulous Cedar Point VIP experience.
Text “Clinic Kids” to 20222 to pledge your support. By showing your support, you will be entered to win a Gold Tour VIP experience from Cedar Point, including:
- 1 Gold Tour VIP Package for up to 4 Guests
- 4 All-Day Dining Plans
- 4 All-You-Care-to-Drink Coca-Cola Soft Drink Wristbands
- 1 Overnight Stay for up to 4 guests at Hotel Breakers (2 queen beds)
- A one-time donation of $10.00 will be added to your mobile phone bill or deducted from your prepaid balance. All donations must be authorized by the account holder. User must be age 18 or older or have parental permission to participate. Message & Data Rates May Apply. Donations are collected for the benefit of Cleveland Clinic Children’s by the Mobile Giving Foundation. You can unsubscribe at any time by texting STOP to short code 20222; text HELP to 20222 for help.”
- Per IRS regulations, amounts paid for raffle tickets are not gifts to the charitable organization and do not qualify as deductible charitable contributions.
- The raffle prize winner is responsible for all costs and taxes related to the prize.
- Drawing: To qualify for the drawing, your text "Clinic Kids" to 20222 must be made by 12:00 p.m. on Monday, September 1, 2014. The drawing will be held on Friday, September 5, 2014 at approximately 3:00 p.m. at Cleveland Clinic. The winner will be drawn by phone number, not name, and the winning phone number will be drawn at random from a drum containing all elgible entries. Cleveland Clinic will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner via the phone number provided. The winner need not be present at the time of the drawing.
- For more information on the drawing, please click here.
DARE2DIVE ON VALRAVN, THE KING OF ALL DIVE COASTERS – MAY 7 & 8
Join us as we debut our record-breaking dive coaster during Valravn World Premiere Weekend Saturday, May 7 and Sunday, May 8! The entire park will be open, plus be prepared to EAT like a KING, RIDE like a KING and GAME like a KING with surprise VIP upgrades and giveaways throughout the weekend!
» Buy Now