Your wedding is a special day. Whether you have an elaborate ceremony and reception or you make a quick trip to the courthouse to make it official, it's a moment you'll cherish for the rest of your life.
And if you've been thinking about getting married and wanted a unique way of doing it, we have quite the offer for you.
We're looking for 2 couples who want to help us kick off summer on June 21 and get married at the top of the new Point Plummet aqua-drop slide and then "take the plunge" as newleywed couples.
You and your fiance will climb to the top of the six-story slide and be legally wed by an officiant at 12 noon. Then, you'll get inside your capsule and join your family and friends below to celebrate.
In addition to the wedding, Cedar Point is also throwing in some goodies like:
- Wedding cake and mini-reception with chapagne toast inside Cedar Point Shores shortly after the plunge
- Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores tickets for up to 20 family/friends per couple on the day of the wedding
- A two-night stay at Hotel Breakers (to be used anytime in 2017, subject to availability) and Cedar Point/Cedar Point Shores admission during the stay
- Fast Lane Plus for the duration of your two-night stay
- FunPix pass for unlimited digital downloads
- Dinner for two at Bay Harbor in the Cedar Point Marina
Total prize value is $3,108 per couple.
Are you interested? Ready to tie the knot? Want to do it at Cedar Point Shores?
Here's how to apply:
Each couple must submit a happy photo of themselves together. It can be at Cedar Point, a popular landmark or even at home relaxing.
We'll need your:
- First and Last Names
- City, State and Zip
- Phone Number
- A short paragraph telling us about your relationship, how you met, etc., and why you want to make it official and get married at Cedar Point Shores
Submissions must be received by Monday, June 12 and will be reviewed by a panel of Cedar Point judges. The winner will be selected shortly after.
You can read the complete rules here, but there are a few important highlights:
- Transportation to and from the park on June 21 is not furnished by the park
- Couples are required to obtain their wedding licenses and bring to the ceremony for our officiant to sign
- Couples must meet rider safety requirements to ride Point Plummet
- Couples must be age 21 or older for consideration
- The two-night stay and prizes related to it must be used in 2017 and must be used during the same visit
- Cedar Point will provide the photographer to capture the actual wedding
- Only wedding couples will be permitted to climb to the top of Point Plummet
- News media will be invited to this event
You in? Email us now. You don't have much time, but perhaps this will help you make that final decision to start your new life together!
Post a Comment
The 2018 Sneak Peek Contest
A Visit By A Centenarian
A Photo Worth A Thousand Thrills
Tie the Knot and Take the Plunge
We Need Extras